I would prefer that you posted a bio about yourself, an interesting story, or some event that you are apart of. Make sure it’s around 500 or more. Don’t post anything that you wouldn’t feel comfortable posting to your twitter account.
Some General Rules About Posting Here:
1. All content must be unique. I don’t want any articles or stories that you have copied and posted to other places.
2. Don’t send any kind of spam links (mass article directories, Web 2.0, Wikis, Xrumer, Scrapebox etc.) to any article you post on this site. No links. Not one link to any article you post here on this site.
3. No social spamming either. Just a few Facebook likes, Tweets, (the list is growing pretty quickly) etc. etc. Don’t overdue it.
4. No sales letters. If you are writing about a product or service it needs to sound NATURAL.
5. No defamation or Slander.
6. Articles must be related to hair loss, hair growth, hair health, hair care, Alopecia Areta, or hair related charities.
Moderator: Dilan Starks
Right now you probably won’t get much traffic from posting here on this site. Hopefully, as the site grows traffic will pick up.