2. You agree to use Our Site in a manner consistent with any and all applicable rules and regulations.
3. You accept that Our Site is provided on an “as is, as available” basis.
4. ALL ARTICLES AND MATERIAL DISPLAYED BY US ON OUR SITE ARE FOR INFORMATION ONLY AND ARE NO SUBSTITUTE FOR SPECIFIC ADVICE.
5. YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR SITE MAY BE TERMINATED AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON OR FOR NO REASON BY YOU OR BY US BY THE SENDING OF NOTICE TO THE OTHER PARTY.
6. WE MAY FOR MARKETING PURPOSES COLLECT, PROCESS AND TRANSMIT DATA OBTAINED FROM AND ABOUT YOU IN THE COURSE OF YOUR ACCESSING OUR SITE.
7. You are authorized to download one copy of the material on our Site on one computer for your personal, non-commercial use only but you may not in so doing remove or amend any trademark, copyright or other proprietary notice.
8. Subject to the above, you may not modify, copy, distribute, republish or upload any of the material on our Site without our prior consent in writing. No intellectual property or other rights shall be transferred to you.
9. To the extent that portions of our Site (such as “chat rooms” or “bulletin boards”) provide users an opportunity to post and exchange information, ideas and opinions (“Postings”), BE ADVISED THAT WE DO NOT SCREEN, EDIT, OR REVIEW POSTINGS PRIOR TO THEIR APPEARANCE ON THIS WEB SITE, and Postings do not necessarily reflect our views. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, we exclude all responsibility and liability for the Postings or for any losses or expenses resulting from their use and/or appearance on our Site.
10. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, WE ON BEHALF OF OUR EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, AND CONTRACTORS EXCLUDE LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSSES AND EXPENSES OF WHATEVER NATURE AND HOWSOEVER ARISING, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS CAUSED BY A VIRUS, LOSS OF INCOME OR PROFIT, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES, OR OTHER LOSSES OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER, EVEN IF WE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS OUR SITE OR ANY WEB SITE WITH WHICH IT IS LINKED. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ESTABLISHING SUCH PROCEDURES FOR DATA BACK UP AND VIRUS CHECKING AS YOU CONSIDER NECESSARY.
12. You hereby represent and warrant that you have all necessary rights in and to all Postings you provide and all material they contain and that such Postings shall not infringe any proprietary or other rights of third parties.
13. Where we provide hypertext links to other sites we do so for information purposes only, and such links are not endorsements by us of any products or services in such sites and we accept no liability nor make any endorsement or approval of the same.
16. This Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Arizona, without regard to principles of conflict of laws.
To the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate hairlosshaven.com and/or its affiliates’ intellectual property rights, hairlosshaven.com and/or its affiliates may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or federal court in the State of Arizona, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts.
Any other disputes will be resolved as follows:
If a dispute arises under this agreement, we agree to first try to resolve it with the help of a mutually agreed-upon mediator in the following location: Saint Louis, Missouri. Any costs and fees other than attorney fees associated with the mediation will be shared equally by each of us.
If it proves impossible to arrive at a mutually satisfactory solution through mediation, we agree to submit the dispute to binding arbitration at the following location: Saint Louis, Missouri, under the rules of the American Arbitration Association. Judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitration may be entered in any court with jurisdiction to do so.
By viewing this page or any part of the hairlosshaven.com site, you have accepted our terms on an unconditional and thorough basis.
The information within this website is intended as self-improvement or entertainment materials only and not as medical or professional advice. Information contained herein is intended to give you the tools to make informed decisions about your lifestyle. We do not give professional health care advice. It should not be used as a substitute for any treatment that has been prescribed or recommended by your doctor, therapist, or another licensed medical professional.
The author, publisher, and advertisers are not healthcare professionals, and expressly disclaim any responsibility for any adverse effects occurring as a result of use of the suggestions or information herein. The information in this website, is offered as current information available about hair loss and alternative therapies for your own personal education and enjoyment. If you suspect you have hair loss, you should strongly consider speaking with a doctor as soon as possible. And, as always, never begin any dietary or exercise program without first consulting with a qualified healthcare professional.
You are solely responsible for the ramifications, direct or indirect, of your actions related to the information presented within this site and when using any of the products mentioned in this site.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
COMPENSATION AND AFFILIATION AFFIDAVIT
As per mandates from FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION, 16 CFR Part 255 – Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising, the purpose of this document is to establish the compensatory affiliation with Ultra Herbal LLC, SpeedWinds Nutrition, GR Hair Solutions LLC, Leading Edge Marketing Inc., Folica Inc., Clickbank and Hairlosshaven.com.
Hairlosshaven.com is affiliated with Ultra Herbal LLC, SpeedWinds Nutrition, GR Hair Solutions and LLC, Leading Edge Marketing Inc., Folica Inc. and Clickbank as a Marketing Affiliate and therefore has an established connection with each company that might lead some readers to believe that the Hairlosshaven.com review of Provillus, Procerin, Scalpmed, Profollica, Advecia and Hair Loss No More are biased. However, the review and comments on this page are to the best of our knowledge the true statements and beliefs of the reviewer and any claims made can be substantiated on request at
emailE=(‘webmaster@’ + ‘hairlosshaven.com’)
Hairlosshaven.com did not receive compensation in the form of free promotional products for the purposes of reviewing Provillus, Scalpmed, Procerin, or Profollica.
Hairlosshaven.com did not receive payment for their expert opinion for the purpose of promoting Provillus, Scalpmed, Procerin, or Profollica.
Every effort has been made to accurately represent Provillus, Scalpmed, Procerin, Profollica and each product’s potential. However, there is no guarantee that you will regrow any hair or stop hair loss using Provillus. Examples in these materials are not to be interpreted as a promise or guarantee hair growth. Hair growth potential is entirely dependent on the person using these products.”
You agree that the Indemnified Parties will have no liability in connection with any such breach or unauthorized use, and you agree to indemnify any and all resulting loss, damages, judgments, awards, costs, expenses, and attorney’s fees of the Indemnified Parties in connection therewith. You will also indemnify and hold the Indemnified Parties harmless from and against any claims brought by third parties arising out of your use of the information accessed from this site.
This website does not send out any unsolicited e-mails of any kind. We offer an optin newsletter for anyone who is interested. We do not send out any information without first verifying that you own the e-mail address used to register. In each e-mail there is a link to an opt-out page to stop future e-mails from us.